Business/Work Visa

Non Immigrant B Visa

A team of Thai Visa Expert can assist you with processing and securing Non Immigrant B Visa single entry for 90 days followed with Work Permit and a Year Extension based on Work. Did you know, you can change Tourist Visa to Non Immigrant B Visa without having to leave Thailand? Whether you are on Tourist Visa or on 30 days exempt stamp, we can process and secure you Non Immigrant B Visa at Bangkok Immigration located at Chaengwattana. However, it doesn’t apply in all cases so contact us now and we will get back to you with 100% free consultation. The list of required documents for Non Immigrant B Visa are as below:

Non Immigrant B Visa still is not enough for you to work in Thailand, you must obtain a Work Permit in order to work in Thailand legally.

Extension of Stay based on Work for 12 months

A team of Thai Visa Expert can assist you to obtain a year extension on Non Immigrant B Visa. Application will be processed on your behalf. However, you will have to accompany us to the Immigration office for a quick visit. The list of required documents for Extension of stay based on Work is as below:

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922 – English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260

Automatic Visa Extension for Foreigners on Tourist Visa or Exempt Stamp

Foreigners whose permission of stay have expired since 26th March 2020 are permitted to stay until 31st July 2020 without having to apply for an extension in person.

Stay Home, Stay Safe!

Open chat
Powered by