Dependent Visa

Non Immigrant O (Dependent) Visa

This type of visa is obtained by family members of a foreigner working in Thailand. Family can accompany either with Tourist Visa or 30 days Exempt stamp and get Non Immigrant O Visa at Bangkok Immigration. Children exceeding 20 years of age are not eligible to get dependent visa.

The required documents are as below:

Who We Are

We are experienced in Immigration Services with a decade of solving visa problems and helping our clients. We consider our strength as being 100% honest up-front with our clients.

Contact Details

Call: 0642691922 – English/Thai
+66 642691922 WhatsApp
Line: thaivisaexpert
Tel: 02 138 3651
Monday – Friday (9am to 5pm)
Fax: 02 117 9244

Useful Links

Office Location

True Expat Services Co., Ltd.
Bangna Complex Office Towers
2/52, Floor 11th, Bangna Trad Soi 25,
Bangna, Bangkok – 10260

Automatic Visa Extension for Foreigners on Tourist Visa or Exempt Stamp

Foreigners whose permission of stay have expired since 26th March 2020 are permitted to stay until 31st July 2020 without having to apply for an extension in person.

Stay Home, Stay Safe!

Open chat
Powered by